Unique Pain Medicine of New York is a group of Board Certified Pain Management Doctors who are committed to helping their patients live a pain free life.
Our New York City office is located 1 block from Grand Central on Lexington Ave and 41st Street at 369 Lexington Ave, 19th Floor New York, NY 10017.
Our Brooklyn office is located on Neptune Ave and West 6th street at 626 Sheepshead Bay Rd 5th Floor Brooklyn, NY 11224.
Our LI office is located at 49 North Franklin St Hempstead, NY 11550
NYC’s Best Pain Management Physicians Specialize in Treating:
- Back Pain
- Sciatica and Herniated Discs
- Neck Pain
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Spinal Compression Fractures
- Knee, Hip and Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Our Award Winning Doctors offer treatment options that are designed to stop pain at it’s source, and get you back to being active again.
Pain Treatments Offered
- Epidural Steroid Injections for Herniated Discs, Low Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Medial Branch Blocks / Facet Injections for Back and Neck Pain
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) for Back, Neck, Knee and Sacroiliac Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Knee, Shoulder and Hip Injections
- Viscosupplementation for Knee Arthritis
- Sympathetic Blocks for CRPS
- Kyphoplasty for compression fractures
What Can I Expect During My First Visit?
At Unique Pain Medicine, our goal is to correctly identify the reason for your pain, and offer various treatment options. We will ask you to fill out a form with your medical history, and the reason for your visit. You will be evaluated and fully examined by a board certified pain management physician. If needed, the doctor will order an MRI to better understand and diagnose your condition. If your pain is severe or ongoing, you may be offered treatment the same day. The doctor will explain all possible treatment options, and together with the patient will decide on a treatment course. Your doctor will guide you through the treatment process until you are pain free.
Is the Office Visit and Treatment Covered by Insurance?
We are in network to most health insurance plans, which means your care is covered! All office visits and treatments are covered by most plans.
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Consolidated Health Plans
- Empire Plan (NYSHIP)
- Fidelis Care
- HIP – Emblem Health
- Meritain Health
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Freedom
- United Healthcare
We Are Built On Three Principals:
- Provide the very best medical care and offer the most effective treatment. The goal is to alleviate your pain as soon as possible! Our team of physicians are all Board Certified in Pain Medicine.
- Provide the very best patient experience. That includes cutting edge facilities, easy scheduling and limited wait times. Seeing your doctor shouldn’t be an all day affair!
- Provide the patient with easy access to receive care. That means same day or next day appointments! When you are in pain, you shouldn’t have to wait to see the doctor.
Unique Pain Medicine has been the leader in Pain Medicine since 2010. Our results speak for themselves, as echoed by the positive reviews of our satisfied patients. We are more than just a medical office. We’re a place of hope and new beginnings.
Our Most Recent Medical Awards
Our Google Reviews
Welcome to Unique Pain Medicine!
To book an appointment fill out the form below, or call 929-363-0303 if you have any questions or prefer to book over the phone.