Unique Pain Medicine of New York is a group of board certified pain management physicians who are committed to helping you live a pain free life. Our offices are located in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Our dedicated team will figure out the reason for your pain and formulate a treatment plan that is most likely to succeed. Our doctors are focused on delivering top medical care using the latest technologies and unbeatable customer service for a top-of-the-line patient experience. We offer treatment options that are designed to break the pain cycle, and get you back to being active again.
Unique Pain Medicine’s New York City office is conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan on Lexington Ave and 41st Street.
Unique Pain Medicine’s Brooklyn offices is located close to Coney Island at 626 Sheepshead Bay Road.
We are built on 3 principals:
- Provide the very best medical care and offer the most effective treatment. The goal is to alleviate your pain, and as soon as possible! Our team of physicians are all Board Certified in Pain Medicine.
- Provide the very best patient experience. That includes providing the patient with modern, cutting edge facilities, easy scheduling and limited wait times. Seeing your doctor shouldn’t be an all day affair! We are also In Network to most health insurance plans.
- Provide the patient with easy access to receive care. That means same day or next day appointments! When you are in pain, you shouldn’t have to wait to see the doctor.
Unique Pain Medicine has been the leader in Pain Medicine since 2010. Our results speak for themselves, as echoed by the positive reviews of our satisfied patients. We are more than just a medical office. We’re a place of hope and new beginnings.
Our Patient Reviews of our New York City Office
The impact of acute and chronic pain
An estimated 20.4% of U.S. adults have recurring pain, according to the Center for Disease Control. Around 60 million Americans suffer from severe pain and seek assistance with pain management from clinics like ours all over the country. This happens so often that it has become one of the most common reasons adults seek medical treatment in the United States.
Patients not only suffer with the pain itself, but also with the consequences that pain brings. Pain has been linked to:
- restricted mobility and limited physical activity
- anxiety and depression
- sedentary lifestyle and weight gain
- heart disease and diabetes
- reduced quality of life
- high health care costs
- loss of productivity at home and work
Is the Office Visit and Treatment Covered by Insurance?
Yes, the office visits with our doctors and your treatments are covered by all health insurance plans.
- 1199 SEIU Funds
- BlueCross BlueShield
- New York State: The Empire Plan
- Consolidated Health Plans
- Fidelis Care
- HIP – Emblem Health
- Meritain Health
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
Schedule an appointment to visit our Manhattan or Brooklyn office today.
These Are The Most Common Pain Issues We Treat
You don’t have to live your life in pain! Our doctors will work with you to find the right treatment plan for you. We feel that each patient is unique and deserves to be treated in that way.
Our Pain Treatments Offered in Our New York City Office
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Medial Branch Blocks / Facet Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Joint Injections
- Sympathetic Blocks
What Is Pain Medicine?
Doctor Mila Mogilevsky, the director of Unique Pain Medicine talks about what exactly is Pain Medicine.
What Will My First Visit Be Like?
Dr. Mohammed Aalai talks about what to expect at your initial consultation at Unique Pain Medicine of New York.