Work-related injuries are common, and we are dedicated to providing the optimal pain relief for your acute or chronic pain. Regardless of how your accident happened, it is important that your condition is diagnosed correctly. Taking the right steps recovery is crucial so that you can get back to living your life and work. Our highly qualified staff at Unique Pain Medicine is happy to work with you and help file your Workers’ Compensation claims so that you get the treatment you deserve. Give us a call at 347.252.6732 to learn more about how we work with work-related injuries and to schedule an appointment.
Get Treated For A Work-Related Injury
Work-related injuries are not exclusive to heavy lifting or labor-intensive professions. We often see accidents happen to those who are performing repetitive motions day in and day out or work in a light office setting. Workers’ Compensation is designed to protect workers from soaring medical costs for injuries sustained while working, give us a call to learn how we help file your Worker’ Compensation claims at 347.252.6732.
Here are a few common work-related injuries we deal with:
- Back pain from a slip and fall to a lower level.
- Crushed vertebrae from a car or truck accident.
- Bulging disc from lifting heaving objects.
- Lumbar disc injury from having a heavy object fall onto you.
- Ongoing headaches and Botox Injections to alleviate pain.
- Trouble bending, climbing or reaching after tripping over an object.
- Complex regional pain syndrome from falling down stairs or over another object.
- Pain from a laceration to the fingers, hands, or face.
- Compression injury from crushed fingers.
- Carpal tunnel pain from extended keyboard usage.
Certain professions are prone to injuries by virtue of traveling for work such as salespeople, on-call medical professionals, and delivery drivers. On the other hand, some professionals are at risk due to their proximity to danger such as construction workers, baristas, restaurant workers, or miners. Regardless of your profession of choice, every worker deserves protection if injured at work and we are here to help make your recovery and pain management as easy as possible.
Seek immediate treatment if needed, and let us help you heal my incorporating non-invasive therapies. We invite you to talk with our team of talented pain management specialists at Unique Pain Medicine. You can learn more about different types of pain and pain management as well as schedule an appointment by calling 347.252.6732.
We look forward to seeing you.