Unique Pain Medicine of New York is a group of board certified pain management physicians who are committed to helping you live a pain free life. Our dedicated team will figure out the reason for your pain and formulate a treatment plan that is most likely to succeed. Our doctors are focused on delivering top medical care using the latest technologies and unbeatable customer service for a top-of-the-line patient experience. We offer treatment options that are designed to break the pain cycle, and allow you to enjoy your life without pain.
Millions of people in the United States suffer from chronic or acute pain and seek assistance with pain management from physicians. You don’t have to live your life in pain! Our doctors will find the right pain management solution to fit your lifestyle.
Unique Pain Medicine’s Brooklyn office is located close to Coney Island at 626 Sheepshead Bay Road, Suite 520
At Unique Pain Medicine, you will receive:
1. The very best medical care and the most effective treatment. Our doctors are all board certified in Pain Management. The goal is to get rid of your pain, and as soon as possible!
2. Brand new facilities, modern offices, and same day appointments and treatments. You shouldn’t have to wait weeks to see your doctor and receive treatment.
3. Top doctors who accepts your insurance. We are in network to most health insurance plans, which means your care is covered!
Most Common Pain Conditions We Treat
- Back Pain
- Sciatica and Herniated Disks
- Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Knee, Hip and Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Pain Treatments Offered in Our New York City Office
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Medial Branch Blocks / Facet Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Joint Injections
- Sympathetic Blocks
What Patients Say About Unique Pain Medicine
Is the Office Visit and Treatment Covered by Insurance?
Yes, the office visits with our doctors and your treatments are covered by all health insurance plans.
- 1199 SEIU Funds
- BlueCross BlueShield
- New York State: The Empire Plan
- Consolidated Health Plans
- Fidelis Care
- HIP – Emblem Health
- Meritain Health
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
Schedule an appointment to visit our Brooklyn office today.
Doctor Mila Mogilevsky, the director of Unique Pain Medicine talks about what exactly is Pain Medicine.